Voluntary Cleanup Program
What is the Voluntary Cleanup Program?
The Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP) provides a means for private parties and government entities to voluntarily investigate and, if warranted, clean up properties that may be contaminated. VCP utilizes a negotiated process for site activities. Sites in the VCP generally have the option to enter the Brownfields Program if the participant requests. VCP includes sites ranging from old oil refineries with multiples sources of contamination that affect hundreds of acres to sites less than an acre with a single source of contamination.
Who to Contact:
- Amy Brittain – Risk Assessment and Groundwater Manager
- Jon Reid – VCP Manager
- Paul Davis – VCP Project Manager
- Emily Dixon – VCP Project Manager
- Sam Hooker – VCP Project Manager
- Rachel Miller – VCP Project Manager
- Kendel Posey – VCP Project Manager
- John Mitsdarfer – VCP Project Manager
Link to VCP Map