DEQ is tasked to “Establish and maintain, or cause to be established and maintained, in cooperation with the Department of Commerce, a database for tracking markets for materials which are being or could be recovered from the municipal solid waste stream in Oklahoma. The database shall contain information including but not limited to the names and addresses of buyers and sellers of secondary materials relevant to Oklahoma, market prices, and specifications required by buyers.” according to 27A O.S. 2-10-202(7).
Contact Bryce Hulsey at (405) 702-5295 for more information.
More Recycling Information
- EPA’s Recycling Page
- How to Recycle Common Recyclables
- Oklahoma Durable Medical Equipment Reuse Program
- OKRA Recycling Newsletter
- Oklahoma Scrap Metal Recycling Law
- Plastics Recycling Codes Explained
- Recycling Facts and Figures
- Wood/Pallet Recycling