This feature provides a website document search. Following are tips for its use:
- KEYWORD: Enter a keyword you believe may appear in document title, or leave it blank for ALL files. They are displayed alphabetically.
- DIVISION: Select one of the divisions to search files in that division or select “All” to search files on the entire site.
- TAGS: Search by document type by checking one of the boxes labeled Fact Sheets, Forms, etc.
- You may use any combination of settings, or none. The default to search the entire site for documents is “All”.
- If you would rather search pages instead, use the top field in the Search box of the main navigation bar above, or use the Site Search page.