Tier II Information

Locate Chemicals in Your Community

Chemicals that are handled properly and responsibly are safe. However, you have a right to know where and what kinds of chemicals are stored in your area in order to make informed decisions about emergency preparedness for your family and/or community.

DEQ collects information on approximately 50,000 chemical storage locations in Oklahoma under the Tier II reporting provision of EPCRA. This information is provided to fire departments and the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) in each county. First-responders can use this information for emergency planning, management, and response.



Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find information about the facilities in my community that report under EPCRA?
Use the map tool above to search for all the Tier II facilities located around a specific address or zip code.

If you’d like more detailed information concerning a specific facility, you may make a formal request by contacting Central Records or call the Land Protection Division (405) 702-5100 for assistance. 

How do I find information about hazardous materials and emergency response planning?
If you’re interested in your community’s emergency response plans, it’s best to contact the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) operating within your county.

Where can I find more information about the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)?
Visit the EPA Community Right-to-Know Page for more information about EPCRA provisions and programs around the country.

Contact Us

Contact us or call the DEQ Land Protection Division at (405) 702-5100 for assistance.