DEQ’s Communications Office oversees the agency’s efforts to communicate its message to the media, the regulated community, the general public and our stakeholders.
- Serving as the central point of contact for news media
- Sharing agency information via the website
- Developing/disseminating agency publications
- Issuing press releases on agency programs/events
- Participating in community events
- Posting on DEQ’s social media platforms
The Office of Communications is committed to informing Oklahomans about DEQ’s activities and about environmental issues.
All media requests should be sent to the Director of Communications.