DEQ Certified Installers
Certified Installer Program
The Environmental Complaints and Local Services Division (ECLS) has administered the Certified Installer Program since November 1, 1998. This program certifies on-site system installers to inspect their own installations. The installers can install a system, perform the inspection, complete the final backfill and grading and leave the site without a DEQ inspection.
Individuals may become certified for the following systems: conventional/shallow extended/evapotranspiration-absorption (CSE), lagoons, low pressure dosing (LPD), aerobic treatment with spray irrigation, and aerobic treatment with drip irrigation.
Duties and Responsibilities of DEQ Certified Installers:
- Ensure that an Authorization to Construct has been issued before construction begins.
- Prior to construction, notify the local DEQ Office of the time, date, and location of the installation.
- Submit an accurate, completed DEQ form number 641-576AS (final inspection) to the local DEQ office within ten (10) working days of system completion.
- Install on-site systems in accordance with Chapter 641.
- Maintain records of all systems installed.
DEQ Form number 641-576AS is not official unless signed by a DEQ representative.
For a listing of DEQ Licensed Septage Pumpers and Transporters click here
Bootlegged Systems Stealing Your Jobs?
Call 1-800-522-0206. You may remain anonymous but you must provide specific information (locations, dates, etc.)
Call (405)702-6100 or email ECLS Onsite Licensing
Certified Installer List click here
For more information about the Oklahoma Onsite Wastewater Association (OOWA), please click on the link below.