Tier II Reporting
EPCRA sections 311-312: Hazardous Chemical Inventory Reporting
- Facilities must provide an annual inventory report to SERC, LEPC, and local fire departments in the form of a Tier II Report due by March 1 of each year.
Tier II Resources
Facilities may log-in to the DEQ Online Filing System to download their Tier II Report from the previous reporting year. Usernames and passwords do not change from year-to-year.
- If you have lost your username and/or password contact us or call (405) 702-5156
- First time filers will need to obtain a username and password by contacting Matt Wormus
- If your file fails to download, contact us via email and staff will send you a .ZIP File
Unsure if your facility filed a Tier II Report?
Chemical Reporting and Preparedness staff can help you navigate the Tier2Submit software, import last year’s report, determine accurate Lat/Long coordinates, and submit your report via the DEQ Online Filing System.
Training and Workshops
The DEQ recently held a virtual training on how to file a Tier II Report in Oklahoma. The recording of this training can be found HERE
Tier II 101
|Jan 12||Kay County LEPC Meeting – 11:30am||2101 N Ash St, Ponca City, OK; Room B120|
|Feb 17||Oklahoma County LEPC Meeting – 2:00pm||Virtual. Email Matt Wormus for Link|
Tier II Filing Assistance
For the 2022 Calendar year, the DEQ hosted workshops around the state. Come back closer to January 2023 to see the updated schedule. For immediate Tier II assistance call Matt Wormus
Oklahoma Tier II Fees*
- Oil and Natural Gas Production Facilities: $12.00/ reported facility
- Agriculture Chemical Dealerships: $12.00/ reported facility
- Facilities under any other NAICS code:
- Hazardous Substance (as defined in 40 CFR Part 370): $15.00/ substance
- Extremely Hazardous Substance (as defined in 40 CFR Part 355): $30.00/ substance
*Maximum fee charged for a single reporting year is $1,000.00 per company. See OAC 252:20-1-7 for more information
Effective July 1, 2022, the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality will begin assessing customers a merchant fee in the amount of 2.25% of the amount due if paying via credit or debit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us or call the DEQ Land Protection Division at (405) 702-5100 for assistance.