Tier II Reporting
EPCRA sections 311-312: Hazardous Chemical Inventory Reporting
- Facilities handling or storing hazardous chemicals above the Threshold Planning Quantity (TPQ) must provide all Safety Data Sheets (SDS) to the State Emergency Response Commission (SERC), Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC), andlocal fire departments.
- Facilities must provide an annual inventory report to SERC, LEPC, and local fire departments in the form of a Tier II Report due on March 1 of each year.
Tier II Resources
Facilities may log-in to the DEQ Online Filing System to download their Tier II Report from the previous reporting year. Usernames and passwords do not change from year-to-year.
- If you have lost your username and/or password contact us or call (405) 702-5100
- First time filers will need to obtain a username and password by contacting Matt Wormus (405) 702-5100
Unsure if your facility filed a Tier II Report last year?
Chemical Reporting and Preparedness staff can help you navigate the Tier2Submit software, import last year’s report, determine accurate Lat/Long coordinates, and submit your report via the DEQ Online Filing System.
- Schedule an appointment with a staff member online or by calling (405) 702-5100.
- What to bring: a list of all your facility locations, contact names with phone numbers, and all reportable chemicals; as well as any site plans or other attachments you wish to submit. One-on-one assistance with you Oklahoma Tier II Report submission will usually take less than 30 minutes.
Training and Workshops
Tier II Submit 2019 Trainings. Trainings will be held from 9am until Noon for the morning session and 1pm until 4pm for the afternoon session at the OK DEQ Main Offices. 707 N Robinson Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
- December 16th
- December 17th
- December 18th
- December 19th
- December 20th
Tier II Workshops
|January 8||Pioneer Tech Center||Ponca City|
|January 15||Garfield County Public Safety Center; south side of fairgrounds; 216 W Oxford, use east door||Enid|
|January 21||Tulsa DEQ Office, 9933 E 16th St||Tulsa|
|January 23||Duncan DEQ Office, 1313 W Ash, Suite 106||Duncan|
|February 4||Woodward DEQ Office, 2144 Williams Ave, Suite 116||Woodward|
|February 5||601 SW C Ave||Lawton|
|February 11||Ada DEQ Office, 2401 Egypt Road||Ada|
|February 12||Tulsa DEQ Office, 9933 E 16th St||Tulsa|
|February 13||Hillcrest of Pryor Hospital||Pryor|
|February 17||C&G Oilfield Supply, 1011 N Eastern Ave||Hominy|
|February 18||Tulsa DEQ Office, 9933 E 16th St||Tulsa|
|February 19||McAlester DEQ Office, 321 South 3rd, Suite 5||McAlester|
|February 20||Ardmore Fire Station 1, 115 N Rockford Rd||Ardmore|
Oklahoma Tier II Fees*
- Oil and Natural Gas Production Facilities: $12.00/ reported facility
- Agriculture Chemical Dealerships: $12.00/ reported facility
- Facilities under any other NAICS code:
- Hazardous Substance (as defined in 40 CFR Part 370): $15.00/ substance
- Extremely Hazardous Substance (as defined in 40 CFR Part 355): $30.00/ substance
*Maximum fee charged for a single reporting year is $1,000.00 per company. See OAC 252:20-1-7 for more information
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us or call the DEQ Land Protection Division at (405) 702-5100 for assistance.