Tier II Reporting
EPCRA sections 311-312: Hazardous Chemical Inventory Reporting
- Facilities must provide an annual inventory report to SERC, LEPC, and local fire departments in the form of a Tier II Report due by March 1 of each year.
On December 14th, DEQ hosted an online training for Tier II Reporting in Oklahoma. That recording can be found HERE
The powerpoint used in the beginning of the video can be viewed HERE
Ther TIer II Program was recently highlighted in the DEQ Series, “DID You Know”. That video can be found HERE
Tier II Resources
Facilities may log-in to the DEQ Online Filing System to download their Tier II Report from the previous reporting year. Usernames and passwords do not change from year-to-year.
- If you have lost your username and/or password contact us or call (405) 702-5156
- First time filers will need to obtain a username and password by contacting Matt Wormus
- If your file fails to download, contact us via email and staff will send you a .ZIP File
Unsure if your facility filed a Tier II Report?
Chemical Reporting and Preparedness staff can help you navigate the Tier2Submit software, import last year’s report, determine accurate Lat/Long coordinates, and submit your report via the DEQ Online Filing System.
Training and Workshops
The DEQ recently held a virtual training on how to file a Tier II Report in Oklahoma. That recording can be found HERE
Tier II 101
|January 11th||Ponca City||Kay County LEPC Meeting 11:30am, Pioneer Technology Center, 2101 N Ash St Room B-120|
|February 9th||Pryor||Mayes County LEPC Meeting 11:30am, Hillcrest Hospital Pryor, 111 N Bailey St – Large Classroom|
|February 16th||Oklahoma City||Oklahoma County LEPC Meeting 2:00pm, Oklahoma DEQ Offices, 707 N Robinson Ave, OKC, OK|
Tier II Filing Assistance
For the 2023 Calendar year, the DEQ hosted workshops around the state. To schedule for a 30 minute appointment, please contact Matt Wormus
|January 11th||Ponca City||Pioneer Technology Center, 2101 N Ash St Room B-134|
|January 18th||Enid||DEQ Office, 115 W Broadway Ave Suite 209|
|January 19th||Woodward||DEQ Office, 2411 Williams Ave Suite 116|
|January 25th||Duncan||DEQ Office, 1313 W Ash Ave Suite 106|
|January 26th||Ardmore||DEQ Office, 18407 Scenic State Highway 77|
|February 1st||Ada||DEQ Office, 2401 Egypt Rd|
|February 2nd||McAlester||DEQ Office, 321 South 3rd St Suite 5|
|February 7th||Tulsa||DEQ Office, 9933 E 16th St S|
|February 8th||Tulsa||DEQ Office, 9933 E 16th St S|
|February 9th||Pryor||Hillcrest Hospital, 111 N Bailey St – Large Classroom|
|February 10th||Hominy||C&G Oilfield Equipment, Inc., 1011 N Eastern Ave|
Oklahoma Tier II Fees*
- Oil and Natural Gas Production Facilities: $12.00/ reported facility
- Agriculture Chemical Dealerships: $12.00/ reported facility
- Facilities under any other NAICS code:
- Hazardous Substance (as defined in 40 CFR Part 370): $15.00/ substance
- Extremely Hazardous Substance (as defined in 40 CFR Part 355): $30.00/ substance
*Maximum fee charged for a single reporting year is $1,000.00 per company. See OAC 252:20-1-7 for more information
Effective July 1, 2022, the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality will begin assessing customers a merchant fee in the amount of 2.25% of the amount due if paying via credit or debit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us or call the DEQ Land Protection Division at (405) 702-5100 for assistance.