Lead-Based Paint Certification Exams
How to schedule a Lead-Based Paint Exam
Certification Exams Are Given by Appointment Only
- Submit a completed certification application (Form 110-301), including the class certificate from an accredited Training Provider, for LBP Inspector, Inspector/Risk Assessor or Supervisor to the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ).
- Once the application is deemed complete, DEQ will contact the applicant to schedule an exam appointment.
- Applicants may take LBP certification exams on either a touch screen computer or a hard copy exam. DEQ allows applicants to select the testing method that is convenient for them.
- Hard copy exams may be scheduled so out-of-town groups can test in one trip.
- In the case a retest is needed, please submit a Retest Application (Form 110-302).
Exams are scheduled by appointment with Richard Hooper, LBP certification officer, (405) 702-4100. All exams are administered at DEQ Headquarters on the 4th floor, in downtown Oklahoma City (Map, Directions and Parking).
Application forms are available electronically or may be requested from the Division.
For additional information, contact Richard Hooper via email or phone (405) 702-4100.